Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wish List.

oh hey. yeah I haven't blogged for a few months.. WHAT OF IT. I've been super biizaayy making cash monies so I can buy wonderful things (but really most of it is just going into my savings acc. so i can run away to Ibiza and live the sexy life I've always dreamt of).

ANYHOW so to update you guys on my latest shoe wish list (wink wink nudge nudge) here's my top 5 at the moment. saa coool.

Hellraiser-Mens-By-Unif-shoes
(yeah they're mens. what of it? I could still rock those)
Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-Ad-Long
I wuv these! I'm a tiny little sprout so these would do wonders for me. + they look awesomeeee


Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-99-(Pink-Cosmic)
um these would look so tripy with Black Milks Galaxy tights, no?



Friis-shoes-Zezza
Cute for summer! minus the pain of stilletos.




Finsk-shoes-116-97-(Cinza)
This one is just for kicks. but how trippy/amazing are they!?


No comments:

Post a Comment