Friday, June 4, 2010

Prince of Persia

This week I watched the Prince of Persia. It was mediocre. I can't find any other word to describe it? I was definitely expecting more than what was given, although Jake Gyllenhaal looked amazing. He has this killer smile and it gets me everytimeeeee! Gemma Arterton looked beautiful in little arabian outfits strutting those hips of hers.
The effects were super shit and a lot of it was obvious animation. And the one thing that annoyed me (which normal people wouldn't have picked up on/ cared about really) is that they should have all been speaking arabic!! not english! and that too a very strong British accent! Ok, i don't want to talk about this movie anymore it's making me angry.

Here's a snappy of another outfit i wore out sometime this week. Excuse the poor form of my body at the moment. (actually wait, I've always had a poor form body, woops!)

Shoes: Sachi

Top: Cotton on Body
Necklace: Diva

High rise jeans: Bardot
(Btw the jeans were a pressie from a very good friend so I must give them credit)

So this week I had a friend telling me about how both her parents are having affairs we different people! Both parents aren't so subtle about it, one of them even comes home with hickey's on their neck! But everything at home is still fine. They all sit down at dinner like a happy family and talk about everything and hold hands to say grace! How weird is that right!? I wonder what I would do if both my parents were having affairs? I wonder what you would do?! Do you rat them both in? Do you encourage them to get a divorce? But this friend of mine is a massive sneak, and totally invaded the privacy of both her parents. Went through call logs, checked phone bills, hacked into their emails and chat accounts etc. hahahaha!
Also, SEX AND THE CITY IS OUT! GET ON ITTTTTT!!

Ciao Cuties x


1 comment: