Wednesday, April 27, 2011

new york fall 2011

PORENZA SCHOULER.
RODARTE.

THIS WINTER i want to start knitting again!!! inspired by Schouler's new york fall collection. I stopped knitting when i was in grade 4. you know when you really enjoy doing something, but then something tragic happens and you can never bring yourself to resume doing that thing you enjoyed so much because your so traumatized? well, that's what happened with me and my knitting journeys. One day i was knitting a extra wooley extra long extra awesome scarf. and then... and then someone rang the door bell and i ran to get the door and my foot caught onto my knitting and within a split second everything had come apart and unknitted itself. i sat beside my ruined scarf for about 2 hours and cried. that was the end of that.

BUT, Schouler's collection is sooo original it makes me want to knit a mamoth scarf again for winter- something to do to fill up empty time other than facebook AND something which no one else will be styling except me :)

Enjoying the use of creams in Rodarte's collection. very gorgeous, very delicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment