Monday, April 25, 2011

winter esensh.

not that melbourne ever has a summer. Even when fore casted to be bright and sunny, somehow rain seeps through and i find myself drenched when dressed for the warm heat of the sun. f**k you melbourne, a big fat, f**ck YOU.

anyway, here are a few of my essentials this winter. My shoes are all scattered around the house at the moment, so the pic of the shoes really does not capture what I've really been living in the past few months, just what i found under my bed.

Coats, blazers and oversized jumpers are an absolute must.
Stockings- particularly my red paddington ones. so london.
Beanies,woolen headbands, turbans and berets.
Lots and lots of long, printed, plain, warm, etc scarves. I have 11 at the moment off the top of my head?

and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the harry potter books. can you imagine a winter without harry potter books? no? i thought so













No comments:

Post a Comment