Monday, May 31, 2010

Red Lippy and Gold Jewels




I know, I am major behind on this trend. But the thing is I'd never found the perfect color for my brown (latte?) complexion. And the other day, I found the perfect red! and I know... you must be like 'red IS one color?' but behold the many colorsssssss !
I don't know the technical names for all these colors but i'm just trying to make a point that they're all red and they're all different shades obviously.
Some really good quality red lipsticks are sold by the following brands:

Nars Lipstick in Jungle Red
Chanel Rouge Hydrabase Creme in Fire
Estee Lauder Hydra Lustre Lipstick in Rich Red
MAC Lipstick in Russian Red


Here are some sexy ladies who pull off a nice red lippy...


Dita Von Teese

Katherine Heigl

So my other phase at the moment; heaps and heaps of gold! chunky, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings.. the lot really :) It's currently EOFYs (end of financial year sales) and a store which may tickle you pickle at the moment is Diva. I know... good old Diva. I don't understand why so many people dislike the store? is it because they cater for 5 year old girls as well? SO WHAT! anyway, literally, half the stock in all Diva stores are $7 and under. Last Friday I went shopping (by myself.. it's fun to go by yourself.. right?) and found myself walking out of Diva $40 poorer/ about a kilo's worth of jewelery heavier ! here's some of the stuff I bought...


No comments:

Post a Comment