Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sunday mornin' fain is falinnn'

Sunday mornin' rain is falin' du du dup du du dup du du du du duuuuu
It's Sunday morning but rain isn't actually falling (thank god) but it is freaking freezing and I'm having a real hate affair with the weather. Waking up in the morning and trying to pull the doona off is probably the biggest struggle I've ever had to face!
OK WORK JUST CALLED ME I'M LATE! I'll resume writing this in about 8 hours!

(about 10 hours later...) Ha i hate work! But to comfort my post-work grumpiness I went and watched The Back Up Plan and it was surprisingly good! Not so much a fan of Alex O'Loughlin though.. he comes across as abit of a... girl? I don't know.. he just seems really small and petite.. But the movie all up was preety good.. some good laughs!

OK sooo something else I wanted to share with you is my absolute love for Daim Chocolate!!! The crave began again yesterday after a friend of mine told me he was at Ikea doing some furniture shopping- which also happens to be like the only place they stock Daim chocolate! If you haven't ever had any you are truly missing out on the real luxuries life has to give!

So I work at the movies right. And I've been working there for about 2 years or something? Something like that.. anyway! so today, for the first time in my 2 years of being there, i found a condom on the floor whilst cleaning a cinema! haha! it was exciting but then not as exciting as the time I actually walked in on people going at in some santa clause/christmas movie (you know how every year during christmas there's like 2/3 santa clause movies? it was one of those. not to mention I absolutely LOVE those movies) and it was seriously the funniest thing I'd seen in my lifeeee! I didn't know how to interrupt and tell them to stop, 'cause I mean... how am I supposed to tap someone on the shoulder whose in the middle of a bone and say 'excuse me can you please stop having sex?'. Anyway, so I eventually flashed the light on his ass (yes, he was on top) until he realized, and then asked them to leave to the premises (I know.. so tight! but it had to be done!)
Also during my gazzilion hour shift today, all I could think about was this dress I found on the net this morning. Behold.... Mod Cloth - Selective Potential Dress $54.99

I KNOW RIGHT.. LOOK AT THE PRICE! It's mainly the price which has got me whipped. But if that didn't get you as excited as it did me, maybe this will?


American Apparel Lace (and yeah those are American Apparel Employees.. only the sexiest people alive?)

OK I have to go to bed now 'cause I have this strict bedtime (trying to wake up in time for uni and not being such a drop kick) Life is preety good right now. Tonight, something happened to me which felt like a tonne of bricks were lifted off my chest. I hope if you're feeling shitty, or something heavy (i.e. bricks/elephants/lamps) is resting on your chest, goes away.. really soon. Be happy, don't worry.

Ciao Cuties x

No comments:

Post a Comment