Friday, May 21, 2010

Things I dream of

It's autumn right now, but it may as well be winter. We've been averaging on about 17 degrees the past week, but usually there's been a nice sunny warmth pushing through around mid day.
Winter also calls for a new wardrobeeeeee! (not really, if you're like me everyday calls for a new wardrobe)I've had my eyes on a few things, but me being the common poor uni student, do not have enough funds to purchase the following items :(


Tony Bianco - Nemesis - $190

Rafia Ribbon polka dot Ribbon hat - $29.95 (for that sunny part of the day I'm talking about)
Ladakh - Apprentice Bow Skirt - $89.95

KFHDL DJH DLKJFH DSJH AKJHL FDKJH!!!
anyhoooowwww... It's almost 12pm and I haven't left my room yet 'cause I don't want my mum to realize I'm awake (once she does, she'll hand me cleaning gloves and a mop or something). So I think I might just hang around in my room and start on my politics assignment due in 2 days (oh shit I just realized how close two days away is).
Ciao Cuties x

oh p.s I found this on the net last night. Its so cute/funny!



No comments:

Post a Comment