Monday, May 24, 2010

Struggling

.. to finish uni assignments! In the hope that some blogging might inspire an introduction to my politics essay, I've started on my fourth blog! (yes, I do feel the dire need to announce what number blog I'm upto)So if you're a melbournian, you'd be familiar with the free newspapers provided on train services- The MX. And so today, there was something in the MX which was really interesting:"Forced stop at red light;The days of running red lights may be numbered. IBM has applied for a patent that covers "a method for managing engines in response to a traffic signal".
If you're crawling through traffic in 2025 and approach a traffic light, IBM hopes it will be able to take control of your car..... "
DUDE like what the hellllll! I don't want some computer controlling my car! What if I had a lady in my car who was about to give birth whom I needed to get to the hospital asap. What if I'm being chased by Italian mafia people. What happens when Fast and Furious tries to make a 4th movie!? WHAT IF!

Also, I'm not sure if you noticed, but there's this typo in my last blog title. haha! I have this stubby little fingers which are prone to typo's haha.
anyway here's some stuff for you freaks to look at:

Pixie Market- Knit and Thread Necklace $173

Pixie Market-White bowtie leather bib $103


This was a top I made from this old dress I had. Looking forward to the many wear's I'll be getting out of this one!




No comments:

Post a Comment